ACC202 Accounting Information Systems Assessment 3 Information
Hello, dear friend, you can consult us at any time if you have any questions, add WeChat: daixieit
Accounting Information Systems
Assessment 3 Information
This assignment is designed to enable students to apply the theoretical aspects of Accounting Information Systems to practical scenarios. It provides them with an opportunity to reflect on the processes and present their findings through the Case study. At the beginning of the week 12 workshop, students will be provided with a Case study. They will have two hours to work on the task and submit their written Case Study on MyKBS before the end of the workshop.
After completing this Individual Assignment, you will be able to:
1) Gain real-life experience to work on and deliver case study analysis on time
2) Analyse and interpret relevant information
3) Develop professional writing skills
4) Develop presentation skills
Individual In-Class Case Study (30 marks)
➢ You will be working individually on a Case study which will be given to you at the commencement of week 12 workshop. Before the end of the workshop, you will need to submit your Case study electronically using the link on the student portal under assessments overview and submission.
➢ The Case study is to be submitted using an Excel file, as per the instructions given
• You MUST attend Week 12 workshop to complete this Case study.
• Your work MUST NOT be copied directly from any source. Any work copied will result in a mark of zero.
• Any work which has been copied or shared with others will result in a fail grade for all students concerned.
• One submission link will be available for your Case study. You MUST submit your answers to the Case study questions – using an Excel file,
• Please make sure you follow the guidelines noted below, relating to academic integrity
Important Study Information
Academic Integrity Policy
KBS values academic integrity. All students must understand the meaning and consequences of cheating, plagiarism and other academic offences under the Academic Integrity and Conduct Policy.
What is academic integrity and misconduct?
What are the penalties for academic misconduct?
What are the late penalties?
How can I appeal my grade?
Click here for answers to these questions:
Word Limits for Written Assessments
Submissions that exceed the word limit by more than 10% will cease to be marked from the point at which that limit is exceeded.
Students may seek study assistance from their local Academic Learning Advisor or refer to the resources on the MyKBS Academic Success Centre page. Clickherefor this information.